Thursday, January 8, 2015

"He isn't the best fisherman"

December 15, 2014

Hey!
The funeral looked amazing! It looks so cool!! 
Cole is a man now! Haha! But he isn’t the best fisherman!

Anyway, nothing much has happened since Friday except I am no longer with my companion! As of right now I am waiting for my companion to get here from Argentina!! I'm super excited to meet him! So tonight, we get to watch a movie and stay up late waiting for everyone! We will also get more North Americans.
Today we got to go on tour! It was a lot of fun! We went to this Catholic church on top of this mountain! It was cool! We also got to go to a gold museum and see a lot of the city. Man, I can’t get over how they drive here. No one stops until its absolutely necessary. Its nuts! I am having a great time in the ccm and learning a lot. President Dyer has talks with us and goes into extreme depth about the plan of salvation and it is absolutely mind blowing. He is a really neat and spiritual guy, I have learned so much from him! 

Sorry the letter is short. 
Love 

Elder Harding








No comments:

Post a Comment