Sunday, September 27, 2015

"I am now in Trinidad"

Leaving Guayaramerin on combios.
We are building sofas for service.
This is the first Ford F150 I've seen since I've been here!


September 14, 2015
Hola!

So this week was interesting. Yes, I finally had combios after 9 months in my first area! I am now in Trinidad as the zone leader! I’m pretty nervous to be the zone leader... but oh well, I will just have to work hard! This week I haven’t worked too much because I have been running around doing things for the zone. I am so lost here in Trinidad, haha! I don’t know where anything is! I had the opportunity to meet my branch and I bore my testimony on Sunday. The branch is big and strong and we have good leaders who help us work so I’m excited to get to work with them more! My companion is Elder Velasquez. He is from Argentina! haha! He is a cool guy he is super goofy which is good because i don't like serious haha! 


Elder Harding

No comments:

Post a Comment