Monday, May 25, 2015

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!!!"

May 11, 2015
Hola! 

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM!! It was great to talk to everyone and see the whole family on skype!!

This week was crazy because I was in a trio waiting for my new companion Elder Melo to arrive. He is a new missionary from Chile! Now I am a trainer! 

So Monday my companion Elder Gallardo finished his mission and is now back home in Argentina. After he left, I had to work in a different area with another set of elders all week which stinks because I couldn’t visit my people. 

Tuesday we went contacting and found a new family to teach for the other elder’s area and they were a super happy family that was fun to talk to. 

Wednesday we had a funny experience. So I've been hearing a lot about this guy who is crazy in this area and we went to a house and he was there! haha! So I just had to talk to him. We sat down and started talking and he offered us cocaine leaves to start off with and we said, “no, no we cant.” Then he starts throwing the cocaine all over us and rubbing it on us and so we were like, “oh yeah, muchas gracias!” haha! He said it was a sign of respect... the conversation was nuts and about so many random stuff!  But it was awesome, haha, entertaining. 

Thursday Elder Robinson came because we have a lot of changes in our zone and he's the new elder in this area and so we spent all day showing him around.  

Friday Elder Melo arrived at about 5 and we had dinner and introduced him to Presidente Cali and we had a lesson with familia Anez. haha, Elder Melo is funny, he kept asking me if there are dangerous stuff here and is super scared and had lots of questions about animals, especially alligators! Haha! He is a funny kid, I like him a lot! 

Saturday we had a lot of lessons, it was awesome! We work really well together! And finally Sunday, I got to call home!! That evening we had a noche de hogar with familia Inavoldes. It was great, and they gave us dinner! It was a good day, the best! Haha! 

Love, 

Elder Harding

No comments:

Post a Comment