Sunday, March 6, 2016

"I will definitely miss Trinidad!"

Family home evening with Trinidad branch.

Trinidad branch also made us a farewell breakfast the morning we left.

My new companion in Montero, Elder Mayaute from Peru.

Rainbow in Montero(not my area)

Zone t shirts we did in Trinidad.

Trinidad Zone!

March 1, 2016
Hola!

Yes! I had transfers! I'm now in a zone called Montero! My area is called La Pampa De La Madre! I'm in another branch. So far it looks like I will only serve in branches, haha, but it is in a stake, so thats cool! My comp in Trinidad, Elder Villalobos had transfers too! He went to Santa Cruz! I am no longer zone leader but I am district leader again! 

So it’s the end of the month and I got to my new house and none of the Elders living there had any money for water, haha, so I've been boiling water to drink this whole week! But we will have water tomorrow morning. The waster all over Bolivia is not good to drink so we buy 30 gallon jugs to use for drinking. Haha! But I'm getting to know the area little by little and I like it here! It’s not as hot as the Beni (the jungle or more tropic area that I’ve served so far) but the people are super cool. I think I still liked Beni more, I will miss it. But I'm happy to get to know more of my mission and work with new people! 


My branch in Trinidad threw us a going away family home evening haha, it was pretty cool. They also cooked us breakfast the morning we left! I will definitely miss Trinidad!

Elder Harding

No comments:

Post a Comment